Tuesday, July 13, 2010

About Me

My father gave me his desire for creativity, however, it didn't really get fostered until my college years. As an artist, I have experimented with various mediums such as clay sculpture and pottery, jewelry making, drawing, and painting. I now focus almost exclusively on pointillism painting. Working with dots and dabs has introduced me to trance-like self meditation. I love it and can get lost in the process for hours. I live in the desert in the fall and winter and the high mountains during the spring and summer. Both natural environments influence my works. I create abstract landscapes, portraits, and objects that capture my attention. My life would not be complete without my art and my mantra is "Art is good for you, me, and the world". I believe that art heals and inspires both the artist and viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think of my pointillism.